Please read the following information carefully prior to any purchase.
The following Terms and conditions comply with:
THE CONSUMER CONTRACT REGULATIONS 2014
Should you require further information on the above regulations prior to purchase, you will find more information available in other formats and languages on request from https://www.gov.uk/
- General conditions of sale
- Goods being fit for purpose
- Returns Policy including faulty goods
- Goods “Dead On Arrival” (“DOA”)
- Faulty Goods
- Cancelling an order
- Law and Jurisdiction
General Conditions of Sale
- We at TPC always endeavour to maintain a good business relationship with all of our customers. We do, however always reserve the right (entirely at our discretion) to refuse to supply goods that our customers may order.
- All images on our web site are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to indicate that all items shown are included in the basic price
- By placing an order on our site, having indicated your payment option chosen, youare agreeing to purchase the goods as priced on the site and also agreeing to the stated Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions do not override your statutory rights under English Law.
- Payment for goods is accepted by all major credit cards along with PayPal, BACS and Chaps (by arrangement). However, payment by American Express will incur a further 1.5% processing charge. Account payment profiles will be considered from bodies such as educational establishments, hospital/health trusts police and government bodies. Purchase orders can be emailed to us at email@example.com Please click public sector page for more details.
- All products supplied remain the property of TPC Digital Solutions Ltd until such times as they are paid for in full.
- The price shown at the time of placing the order will normally be the price paid. However, TPC may besubjected to increases from our suppliers for the goods, in the event of which we reserve the right to alter our pricing accordingly. If this happens, we will inform the customer and allow the option of cancelling the order
- Should any goods ordered prove no longer available, TPC will refund any moneys paid. However, we will not be liable for any compensation or damages through non-delivery of the goods.
- Please note that our free delivery service on orders over the value of £50.00 excluding VAT, applies only to orders for mainland UK delivery. Any UK orders other than these will attract a delivery charge of £5.95.
- Delivery timings. We do not guarantee to deliver items next day. However, our aim is to achieve this where possible. If an item is out of stock, we will inform you and give you the option to wait for delivery, choose an alternative product or cancel the order.
- Large/Heavy Item. The standard pricing includes normal delivery to ground floor level only. Should you have a need for delivery to other levels or to buildings with difficult access, a pre-delivery site survey form will need to be completed and a surcharge may apply. Please contact us on 0800 612 5624 for special pricing. Link to site survey form
- If the item ordered requires to be delivered on a pallet (normally a minimum charge of £30.00 will apply).
- If the delivery is to an offshore UK site (including Northern Ireland) please contact us directly on 0800 612 5624 for current special rates
Exclusions to the above are as follows: -
Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands.
Postcodes for Scottish Highlands are: AB31-38, AB41-56, FK17-21, G83, HJ1-9, IV1-63, KA27-28, KW1-17, PA20-78, PH19-99, ZE1-3.
- The customer shall inspect the goods immediately on delivery and no claim for picking errors, shortages or any other errors in delivery which would be evident on inspection will be considered unless TPC is notified in writing quoting the delivery note or invoice number within 3 Working Days after date of delivery.
- The customer should only accept goods if they arrive in good condition and are undamaged. If your goods arrive in an obviously damaged condition or have been opened, you must not accept them, you must return them to the courier and notify TPC Digital Solutions Ltd within 48 hours of receiving the goods. If possible mark the box as ‘Damaged in transit’.
Goods being fit for purpose
- We do not warrant the suitability of goods for a particular purpose, and you should check specifications and suitability with appropriate manufacturers before ordering.
- From time to time goods delivered may vary slightly from published specifications on the sites as a result of continued product development by the manufacturer.
- TPC Digital Solutions do not sell or market any goods shown on the site on a trial basis
Returns policy including faulty goods
- Customers wishing to return faulty goods for replacement or credit must first call customer services on 0800 612 5624 to arrange a goods returns authorization number. Business users please note that the return of non-faulty goods is entirely at the discretion of TPC Digital Solutions and if agreed, the customer will be charged a re-stocking fee at the rate of 20% of the original price plus any original carriage charge incurred by TPC.
- Non-business users who wish to return goods within 14 days of delivery and thereby cancel their order must first contact Customer Services on 0800 612 5624 then confirm the request by fax, letter or e-mail within 24 hours. Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TPC can only accept goods returned that are fully complete, the goods must be in an original, unused condition, with the manufacturers packaging and boxes un damaged or defaced and in totally unused condition. Any goods returned to TPC without prior agreement or which are not in this condition, will be rejected and returned to the customer at their (the customer’s) cost.
In the case of goods that qualify for a refund, this will be given as soon as possible after full inspection within 14 days. However, the customer will be responsible for the full costs of returning the goods (including carriage and insurance) back to TPC.
Please note that in the case of toner cartridges, refunds can only be authorised if the toner cartridge is unopened and the packaging seal must be still intact.
- Refunds can only be issued on receipt and inspection of all returned goods.
Goods “Dead On Arrival” (“DOA”)
- The refund or replacement of faulty or defective Products is subject strictly to individual manufacturer’s “Dead On Arrival” (“DOA”) policies.
- Individual manufacturer’s DOA policies may be obtained by the Customer by contacting TPC Digital Solutions Ltd customer service department.
- The Customer must notify TPC Digital Solutions Ltd of any defect in the Products within the time limit provided for in the applicable manufacturer’s DOA policy.
- The Customer may be required to contact the manufacturer’s technical department to troubleshoot and/or to obtain DOA authorisation which is to be retained by the Customer and presented to TPC Digital Solutions Ltd upon request. The Customer is also required to make a note of any call/case reference numbers issued by the manufacturer to assist TPC Digital Solutions Ltd with return of the DOA product.
- If a fault is found and an applicable manufacturer’s DOA period is exceeded, then the Products will be repaired and/or replaced under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- All printers and accessories are warranted by the manufacturer for 12 months unless stated otherwise. It is solely the responsibility of the customer to register the goods with the relevant manufacturer. To register the warranty for your product, please complete and return by post, the documentation enclosed within the box or register online within 30 days of purchase. Warranty begins on the date of purchase by the customer. The customer is responsible for maintaining proof of the date of purchase, and providing this on request the product code and serial number will be required.
- Extended warranty or cashback offers from the manufacturer are solely a contract directly between the customer and the manufacturer. Claiming cashback, registration for extended warranty offers, repairs or returns under such offers are the responsibility of the Customer and/or the Manufacturer. TPC does not administrate these in any way.
- If a product develops a fault within the warranty period, the customer should contact the manufacturer who will arrange for repair or replacement of the product. Please click technical support for details of who to contact.
Cancelling an order
- Orders cancelled before the goods have been shipped will not incur a charge.
- Orders cancelled after the goods have been shipped but before you have received them will incur a handling fee at the rate of 10% of the original price plus any original carriage charge incurred by TPC.
Law and Jurisdiction
All transactions made via the website and the terms of business relating to such sales and purchases shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of, and jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
TPC Digital Solutions Ltd is registered in England and Wales as company number 02291885. Our VAT number is GB 487 5848 76.
15 Warwick Road
Tel: 0800 612 5624
Fax: 0845 519 4824